Women In The Church
A. Women are in the Redemption:1. Women among the five thousand (Matt. 14:21).
2. Women wanted the Truth (Luke 10:42).
3. Women prayed for the Holy Ghost (Acts 1:14).
4. Women received the Holy Ghost (Acts 2:4, 16).
5. Women were added to the Church (Acts 5:14).
6. Women were arrested for being Christians (Acts 8:3).
7. Philip baptized women in Samaria (Acts 8:12).
8. Paul preached to women (Acts 16:13).
9. Women put off pagan attire and styles (1Tim. 2:9).
10. Widows to be honored (1Tim. 5:2).
11. Young women to marry in the Lord (1Tim. 5:14).
12. Older women to teach young women holiness (Titus 2:4).
13. Women trust God by being in subjection (1Pet. 3:5)
B. Labour of women:1. Mary raised our Lord in a good home (Luke 2:39-40).
2. Peter's mother-in-law ministered (Matt. 8:14).
3. Women gave hospitality to Christ (Mark 15:41).
4. Martha ministered to Christ (Luke 10:41).
5. Women performed works and almsdeeds (Acts 9:36).
6. Widow women succoring (Romans 16:1).
7. Women performing good works (1Tim. 5:10).
8. Women are faithful (1Tim. 3:11)
9. Wife ministers to her husband (1Pet. 3:1-2).
C. Suggested Church work for Apostolic Women:
1. Prayer list.
2. Witnessing to friends and relatives.
3. Teaching Sunday School.
4. Teaching other women.
5. Youth service leader.
6. Teacher in the Church School.
7. Nursery keeper during Church.
8. Church Usher
9. Music and singing
10. Lead song service or testimony service.
11. Send weekly notice of Church events to newspaper.
12. Prepare Church bulletin.
13. Send out cards and flowers to sick and bereaved.
14. Organize youth and women's outings.
15. Distribute tracts and Church literature.
16. Hold garage sale to raise funds.
17. Hold shut-in prayer meetings.
18. Organize a youth camp meeting.
19. Organize Pastor's wife anniversary appreciation day.
20. Prepare for Mother's day events.
21. Organize Church fellowship hour after Sunday night Church.
22. Support a Missionaries wife and children.
23. Pick up those who need a ride to Sunday School or Church.
24. Assist husband in home Bible studies for new converts.
25. Organize or join a women's prayer group in the Church.
26. Create a Church prayer chain via telephone.
27. Clean the Church.
28. Prepare food for visiting Ministers.
29. Visit the widows and assist them.
30. Help the fatherless and motherless.
D. Women can help:
1. Pray with another woman or girl struggling through a trial.
2. Help the Pastor's wife carry out her work.
3. Minister to a Pastor's wife in what ever way you can.
4. Take a verbal stand for holiness in your testimony.
5. Pray for the lost during the Pastors preaching.
6. Pray around the altar with souls who need a spiritual lift.
7. Operate a Church food bank.
8. Write letters to editors of newspapers and mention the Church.
9. Work against the homosexual agenda to pollute the Church.
10. Support political candidates who are moral.
11. Hold anti-abortion seminars for young teens.
12. Write in opposition to pornography.
13. Visit hospitals, nursing homes, and the sick.
14. Prepare food for the aged and sick.
15. Embrace your sisters and be willing to forgive.
E. Sharing, Caring, and Giving:
1. In Sharing, you demonstrate unselfishness.
2. In Caring, you let your heart be touched.
3. In Giving, you receive a blessing.
Tribute | Forward | Introduction | Home
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20